Manage the customer & supplier/purchase orders in close collaboration with the sales and product management
team and assure efficient and flexible service to the clients OR responsible for organizing efficient transport
from our suppliers to our customers.
• Follow the process related to the import/export of goods.
• Ensure data entry of the incoming shipment on the system.
• Negotiate offers with brokers and evaluate them to get the best package and the best service.
• Revise the documents for all incoming shipments from the Sales department to prepare the goods
• Coordinate with the Sales & Commercial Assistant the reception the original shipping documents from the
suppliers, whether directly or through the bank, before the vessel arrival.
• Stock reconciliation end of month.
Experience, Skills & Education
• Bachelor degree in Supply chain;
• Preferably background in accounting;
• Ability to liaise with people at all levels both internally and externally;
• Analytical skills;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Advanced user of various IT tools.
Reporting line and organisational level
• Supply Chain Manager
There is no review for this job